05 Feb The Pharma Quality Forum 2019
Team Horizon proudly presents The Pharma Quality Forum 2019 on Tuesday 26th February at the Clayton Hotel, Liffey Valley, Dublin from 8am to 12pm.
This focused forum has been developed to connect professional talent with industry leaders. The key theme of the 2019 forum is to highlight opportunities that exist within life sciences companies for quality and validation professionals.
This exclusive event will give attendees access all areas to decision makers, hiring managers and hr teams, from leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. This event will also facilitate an exchange of knowledge amongst peers and an opportunity to network with like-minded individuals.
Speakers for the event include:
- Georges El-Damaa, Pharma QA Site Lead, AbbVie
- Philip Jarvis, Site Validation Lead, Alcon
- Louise Walsh, Executive Director Quality Operations, Allergan
- Tommy Madden, Director of Quality, Mylan
- Darren Cawley, International Motivational Speaker
Attendees will hear expert speakers on topics such as Quality Assurance, Validation & CSV.
- Career Opportunities in Quality & Validation
- Industry Overviews
- Technical Case Studies
- Hot Topics in Quality & Validation
To reserve your seat at the event, click BOOK NOW. Spaces are limited, so early booking is advised.
We look forward to seeing you there!